Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Blog about a Blog

I was just reading Robyn's potty humor blog and getting a good chuckle out of it when Peter looked up from doing his homework and said, "Let me guess. One of your sisters' blogs and poop." Then I had to really laugh that he just assumed I must be laughing at poop...which I was. Is there a gene for potty humor, mom?

6 comments:

Riki said...

what is Robyn's blog address?

mom said...

Of Course!

Robyn said...

Haha, I just saw your comment. I'm glad someone else is going through the same potty experiences as we are. If we didn't laugh at it all, I think we would be very hopeless mamas indeed.

Kodie said...

I think poop stories are funny, because every mom can relate to them.

Kodie said...

Oh, P.S. I heard your family is sick. I think that should totally get you out of your talk.

La Michelle said...

Oh my goodness Tatiana displays this strange behavior as well. I just can't handle the bodily excretions talks myself too well.