I allowed Peter to take a picture of my cartoonish pregnant belly on Monday night. I gained a grand total of 42 pounds.
Silas was born today at 2:15 pm, weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz. and measuring 20 in. He looks a lot like Gideon did when Gideon was born.
Yay!!! He's so cute! How did you have time to blog? I've been putting off calling you all day in case you were sleeping. I see I probably could have called you. :)
Emily--you looked so good--you only got pregnant in your tummy I get fat all over! He is definitely a cutie! I do think he is his own little person though--don't see the resemblance between him and Gideon (you should post a pic of Gid as a newborn so I can compare) Of course Silas's eyes are closed in the close ups Open eyes make a difference. Either way he is beautiful! Can't wait to see him in August! Meanwhile keep the pictures coming!
Bailey says (as she is looking at the pictures with me) that the hospital gown (she called it a shirt) you are wearing is beautiful! I think she thinks the exposed shoulder is glamorous! :>
4 comments:
Yay!!! He's so cute! How did you have time to blog? I've been putting off calling you all day in case you were sleeping. I see I probably could have called you. :)
Emily--you looked so good--you only got pregnant in your tummy I get fat all over! He is definitely a cutie! I do think he is his own little person though--don't see the resemblance between him and Gideon (you should post a pic of Gid as a newborn so I can compare) Of course Silas's eyes are closed in the close ups Open eyes make a difference. Either way he is beautiful! Can't wait to see him in August! Meanwhile keep the pictures coming!
Bailey says (as she is looking at the pictures with me) that the hospital gown (she called it a shirt) you are wearing is beautiful! I think she thinks the exposed shoulder is glamorous! :>
Nice man cub
Post a Comment