Tuesday, October 19, 2010

That's One Way of Looking at It

Gideon is usually there to supervise whenever I am putting makeup on. He is quite curious about the process and often wants makeup too--especially in the form of a "pirate mustache." Well, one day I decided to put mascara on him. And then, since he already had mascara on, I dressed him up as a girl. After dressing him, I let him look at himself in the mirror. "I look like a football player!" he squealed with joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's the sweetest looking football player that I've ever seen! He's going to be mad about this some day.

Anonymous said...

emily you have to stop, are you going to permanetly damage this kid, this is the second time you have dressed my nephew up as a girl, do it again and im going to come and take him away where he will be safe.

your concerned brother jace