Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We Eat Poop for Dinner

As I was changing Gideon's diaper, we had the following conversation. "Eww. You stink." "Yummy. We eat poop!" "Yucky! That's gross, Gideon!" "We do. We eat poop for dinner." A few seconds later, "Can we eat pee?" "No." "Can we eat gas?" "No." "Can we eat Mommy?" I am offended by two things: 1) his comments about my cooking, and 2) the progression from poop to pee to gas to mommy.

4 comments:

mom said...

I had to make a special trip to the store on Saturday for the ingredients for the special dressing for your black beans and rice. It's one of your best recipes...but it DOES cause gas. I see the connection too.

Riki said...

At least you didn't make nasty baking soda/bullion tomato gravy!

Kodie said...

Umm... I want to say something to make you feel better, but that post is just too funny!

Robyn said...

Haha! Your mom's comment makes me laugh too.