Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Career Plans

One day at breakfast, Silas started telling us what he was going to do when he grew up.  I thought it was so funny, I had to ask him again and get it on video.
I don't know if they have Waffle Love in Idaho or not, so I'll explain.  It's basically the mobile taco stand concept, only with waffles.  We've never actually eaten from Waffle Love, which is what makes Silas' number one career choice all the more funny.  Apparently it has captured his imagination...as has the idea of being fired.

Since Silas was being interviewed, Gideon and Ambrose each wanted a turn, too.

Before the camera was rolling, Ambrose said he wanted to do potty when he was big and Gideon told him, "Oh, you want to be a plumber."

3 comments:

Kodie said...

Could Silas start a Waffle Love in Idaho? It sounds amazing.

mom said...

Your boys are growing up too fast already. Mom used to tell me that you'd be gone before we knew it. She was right. You're going to cherish these sweet things they say. I'm so glad that you have it on video!

Rhonda Wall said...

Fun and great mom! So fun to watch!