Silas turned 11 and got this electric scooter from Peter.
We traveled back and forth to Emmett a lot. We stopped one evening to take a sunset picture overlooking Emmett.

We had a picnic and played at Robie Creek with family.
The boys spent a month with Peter. I picked them up and we went to Clay's house in Wyoming. On the way back from Wyoming, we stopped in Soda Springs where the boys climbed trees, played at a fun park, and tried water from the naturally-carbonated spring (nasty).
We went bowling several more times. The best part of bowling is watching Ambrose bowl. As Gideon put it, Ambrose always bows to the bowling gods before he bowls.
Gideon officially became a teenager.
We got to watch a chick hatch.













2 comments:
You’re such a great storyteller, Emily! I love the pic of Silas, backlit by sunset. Happy Birthday, Gideon! That was fun to see him and Silas with the bullfrog. Remember when Ambrose’s impending birth was hidden by your BYU hoodies and things?? He will forever and always be the surprise baby. ^_^ And what a way to bowl ;)
I love those updates!
Post a Comment