Silas has been really excited about using the potty. Yesterday, he added a festive flourish to his pottying ritual. Whenever he does something in the potty, he gives me a high five and tells me, "Merry Christmas, you!" I have no idea where he got this, but if I am interpreting it correctly, then A) I'm getting an early Christmas present: poop; and B) It's the best Christmas present ever!
And while we're on the topic of potty stuff... We had the missionaries to dinner tonight and for an unusual twist Gideon was quiet while Silas was the chatterbox. So, there we were, eating our dinner, when Silas turned to the missionary beside him and said something about poop. Then a few minutes later, he started shouting, "That was my gas! That was my gas! That was my gas!" despite my attempts to shush him. He made up for it later by his very cute attempts at conversation, "Do you like cinnamon rolls, missionaries?" "Do you like milk, missionaries?"
1 comment:
What was the missionary's reaction to the conversation? Did he put down his fork and gag, or did he laugh?
Post a Comment