Friday, March 30, 2012
Gideon's Translation of Mommy Speak
I was folding laundry yesterday when I heard Gideon trying to engage Silas in a pillow fight. Silas wasn't too keen on the idea, having experienced a "pillow fight" (a Gideon clobbering) earlier in the morning. I shouted to Gideon that I didn't want any pillow fighting. He either didn't hear me or ignored me (probably the later), so I crossed the hall into the boys' room just in time to see Gideon throwing a pillow at Silas from on top of the bunk bed (as though Silas wasn't already at a serious disadvantage in the pillow-fighting category). Silas was crying and I firmly told Gideon, "I better not see you throw another pillow!" Gideon responded with, "Okay...but just don't watch. You can go clean the downstairs."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Silas will grow up and things will even out and then the REAL fun begins!
Post a Comment